Microsoft has announced the new Windows 11 in the June event. Although the final version of Windows 11 will be released later this year, users who want to test the first preview build of Windows 11 can join the Windows Insider Program.
You can join the Windows Insider Program and install the first preview build of Windows 11 on your computer. In case you’re unable to install the preview build of Windows 11. You can download the Windows 11 ISO image file to install Windows 11 on your computer.
Unfortunately, Microsoft has not released any Windows 11 ISO file. Still, in this guide, we will show you how to free download Windows 11 ISO 32-bit or 64-bit.
Download Windows 11 ISO Image File
Since Microsoft has not released the final version of Windows 11 yet; therefore, Windows 11 ISO is not available to download. But, UUP Dump is an open-source platform to download the Windows insider preview build and cumulative updates directly from the Microsoft server.
If you’re using Windows 10, we suggest you should read this guide to upgrade to Windows 11 – Windows 11 Download: Upgrade Free to new Windows OS
Follow the below steps to download the Windows 11 Insider Preview ISO file.
- Go to the uupdump.net website.
- Under the Quick options section, click either the x64 or arm64 (when writing the post, x86 is not available) next to the Latest Dev Channel build. (x64 is 64-bit and x86 is 32-bit)
- On the next page webpage, click the Cumulative Update for Windows 11.
- Select the language, then click the Next button.
- On the Next webpage, choose the editions you want to include in the ISO file, then click the Next.
- On the Next webpage, under the Download method, select the “Download and convert to ISO” method.
- Click the “Create Download Package” button to download the package tool to download the Windows 11 ISO file.
- Once the package has downloaded, unzip the package into a new folder on the Desktop.
- Open the new folder double click the uup_download_windows.cmd file to start the downloading process.
- Once all the files have downloaded, the uup_download_windows script will start creating the ISO file.
- Once this process is finished, Windows 11 Insider Preview ISO file will be available in the new folder.
- Now you can use this ISO file to create a bootable media to clean Install Windows 11 preview build or mount the ISO file and run the setup to install Windows 11.
Now you can install Windows 11 on your computer and explore the new features of Windows 11. I hope this guide helps you to download Windows 11 ISO. If you have any queries, feel free to comment below.