If you’re a new Windows 10 user, So obviously will not aware of all Windows 10 features and settings. If you have upgraded your Previous Windows in new Windows 10 or Bought a New Windows 10 PC, So Maybe you would confuse to access the Windows 10 settings.
Whatever, You can get here 5 Easy Ways to Open PC settings in Windows 10.
How to open settings in windows 10
You can collect 5 Easy Methods that is below as follows:
Method 1# Using Shortcut Key
You can use “Windows+X” and “Windows+I” Shortcut key on your Keyboard to open the Windows 10 settings. By using “Win+I” Shortcut key, You can open settings directly.
1. Press “Windows+X” on your Keyboard.
2. It opens few Windows Settings menu shortcuts at the Bottom Left sight corner.
3. In those settings click for PC ” Settings” and access the PC settings.
Press the “Windows+I” Shortcut on your keyboard to open PC Setting Directly.
Method 2# Using Settings Gear ICON
1. First of all, Press the “Windows key” on your Keyboard.
Click on the Start Menu Button.
2. You will see the Settings Gear Icon above the Power Icon.
3. Just Click on Settings Icon and access the Settings on Windows 10.
Method 3# Using RUN Box
1. First of all, Press the “Windows+R” Key on your Keyboard.
2. It will open a RUN box on your Desktop screen.
3. On the RUN Box type “ms-settings:” and Hit the Enter button or OK.
4. Now PC Settings is Opened for use.
Method 4# Using Command Prompt
1. Press the “Windows+X” Key then Open Command Prompt.
2. On the Command Prompt type the Command “start ms-settings:” and Hit Enter.
3. It will open the Windows Settings on your PC.
Method 5# Using Settings Shortcut
You can open Settings on Windows 10 using Setting Shortcut Icon.
1. First of all, Press the Right Click on the Desktop Screen, then Go to New>Shortcut.
2. After that, A Shortcut Creation Window will be opened.
3. On the Opened Window type the Location “ms-settings:” then click Next.
4. Enter the Shortcut Name as Settings and click for Finish.
5. Your Settings Shortcut is Ready on the Desktop screen, You can access the PC settings at any time using this shortcut.
Hopefully, These Methods helpful for you and can be used easily.