Start Windows 10 Safe Mode is a quite easy process, Even in Windows 8 and 7. The Safe Mode is that Mode of the computer Operating System that allows using some essential Programs on the Windows, not all. In other words, We can only use some essential system program with Safe Mode. It is used to Remove Rouge Security Software as well, Rogue Security Software is a form of the malicious software and Internet scams.
When you use the Safe Mode in Windows 10, So then, the Operating system takes tiny Bit of the system resources to function and the fewer drivers needed. Fewer Programs request to take fewer system Resources to function. Here is the screenshot, when the Windows 10 gets Boot in Safe Mode.
Ways to Start Windows 10 Safe Mode
Here, We have Collected 5 Easy Methods to start Windows 10 in Safe Mode. You may Collect them and Read step-by-step, and also choose what is best and easy way for you to Boot Windows 10 in safe mode.
1. Using System Configuration Tool
System Configuration Tool is also known as MSConfig and In Windows 10 Microsoft System Configuration Utility. MSConfig is a kind of system Utility to troubleshoot Windows Startup Process, and often used to speeding Windows Startup Process. Here, We will use MSConfig for starting Safe Mode in Windows 10, It also works on the Previous OS.
1. First of all, Open the RUN Box (Press Windows+R Shortcut Key) and on the RUN Box type msconfig and hit the Enter Button or Click to OK.
2. It opens System Configuration Utility Tool.
3. On the System Configuration Tool click on the Boot Tab, and Go there.
4. In the Boot section select the Safe Boot Mode under the Boot options, then Click to apply and OK, and Don’t change any other settings.
5. After that, Windows will tell you, You may Need to Restart your Computer to apply these changes. So, Close all your Programs and then Restart PC.
6. You may close it without Restart, and Reboot at any Time, The System will still Boot in Safe Mode as the Safe Mode is on. Hope your System is running in the Safe Mode now.
2. Using Windows Startup Repair
Sometimes you might have seen Windows Startup Repair or Preparing automatic Repair When Computer Doesn’t Boot normally after switch on. Through Windows Startup Repair, We can access Troblushoot Menu and start Windows 10 in the Safe Mode.
1. First of all, Shut Down your computer, If running.
2. When the PC is Switched Off, Press the Power Button to Switch on your PC and after 5 seconds again Hold Down the Power Button until PC Shuts Down self. When You will do it 3 to 5 times, Windows Startup Repair would start.
3. Now the Windows will Diagnose your PC and appear a Startup Repair Box, then Go to the Advanced Options>Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Statup Settings>Restart.
4. Now You will get Startup Settings, Where you will see Number Keys For starting the specific action. To Boot the Windows 10 Safe Mode Press the 4 Number Key on the Keyboard and start safe Mode With Networking press the 5 Number key.
5. Windows will be started in Safe Mode within a couple of Minutes.
You Must Know ⇒ How to Bypass Windows 10 password
3. Using Windows Recovery Environment
This Method is almost similar to method#2, In this Method, We will Restart PC in Windows Recovery Environment Mode. So, What would be? When Windows will Boot in Recovery Mode, So then we can access Troubleshoot Windows Startup Process, and start the Safe Mode on the Windows 10.
1. Press the Windows Key on your Keyboard and Click on Power Icon, then Hold Down Shift Key and Click to Restart without leaving Shift Key until PC Restarts.
2. Now the Windows will Start with Recovery Environment mode.
3. Then Go to the Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Statup Settings>Restart.
4. Now you will get to see Startup settings. Under the Startup Settings to start Windows 10 Safe Mode without Networking Press the 4 Number Key on the Keyboard and start safe Mode With Networking press the 5 Number key on Keyboard.
5. After that Windows will be started in Safe Mode without any trouble.
4. Using Advanced Startup
This Method is also similar to Method#2, In this Method, We will Restart the computer through Advanced Startup. In Advanced Startup Operation, We can Boot Windows 10 on Safe Mode under the Troubleshoot>Startup Settings as the previous Method#2.
1. First of all, Open the Windows 10 settings (press Win+I Key on Keyboard) and Go to the Update & Security>Recovery>Advanced Startup then Click to Restart Now.
2. Now Windows will Restart with Advanced Startup within a couple of minutes.
3. After that Go to the Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Statup Settings>Restart.
4. Then you will get Startup settings, To start Windows 10 Safe Mode without Networking Press the 4 Number Key and start safe Mode With Networking press the 5 Number key on your Keyboard.
5. Now Windows 10 will be started in the Safe Mode in few minutes.
Windows 10 is a much faster Operating System rather than previous operating systems. Hope, These Methods are working fine for you, and Windows 10 is Booting in safe Mode properly. In case, If you want to start Windows 10 Normally, So, you can select Normal Startup in MSConfig, and the Windows will begin to Boot normally as before.