We all love to play games on the PC and often we use many keys simultaneously on the keyword to keep control of the game. As we all know that the game cannot be played smoothly with Computer or Laptop Keyboard. Well, If we play with PS3 Controller on the PC then the Control remains properly in the Game. The PS3 controller is important to become a champion.
If you have a PS3 controller and want to play games with. Here we have written a complete guide to use PS3 controller on PC.
Easy Steps to Use PS3 controller on PC
Note ⇒ All the Windows Drivers should be updated and the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2013 and Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 must be install. If you have not installed yet, So you can download and Install.
Let’s follow few Easy steps to Use PS3 Controller on PC:
# Connect your PS3 Controller to PC and then Follow few steps⌋
1. First of all, Download the SCP Toolkit Zip file, It helps you to connect the PS3 controller on PC.
Download SCP Toolkit ⇒ Here
2. After that, Unzip the downloaded Zip file.
3. Now open the Unzipped folder and Go to the SCP Driver setup under the Bin folder.
4. Now install it on your PC.
5. Once Installing is Finished, you’ll get Confirm message Install Succeeded.
6. Now go back to the Bin folder and Open SCPMonitor Application.
7. Now you’ll get connected Device to your PC, Now the controller is ready to use. You can also connect 4 PS3 Devices to your PC by using it.
Hopefully, This guide is helpful for you, Now you can play your favorite games on your PC.