Microsoft Support team always stands for users’ help, and this is not only their work but also a responsibility. If you’re facing any kind of issue related Windows operating system, you can feel free to contact the Microsoft Support team and share your problem.
If you ever talked with a tech expert, you may better explain your problem to the Microsoft team. It’s your first time if you’re talking with the Microsoft Support team, It may be something odd. However, If you don’t want to Schedule a Call Back From Microsoft Support Team, Contact Microsoft Team through chat may be the better deal.
I hope you’re using a genuine copy of Windows 10, not any pirated one; this may create a problem for you while contacting the support team.
- Windows 11 ISO Download: How to upgrade to Windows 11
- Windows 10 Free Download Full Version 32 or 64-Bit
Schedule a Call back from Microsoft support Team
To schedule a call back From Microsoft Support Team, we need to use the “Get Help” native app on Windows 10. If you don’t know how to use it, Let me guide you.
- First of all, click the Start menu and search “Get Help”.
- In the search results, find the “Get Help” apps and open it.
- First time, you will get Microsoft Virtual Assistant that will try to help you. Briefly describe your issue and Assistant will try to help, and also show you some related solutions.
- Once you described the issue, It will show you a few results, simply select “None of the above” and go ahead.
If Assistant shows the result again just simply go with “None of the Above”.
- It will ask you. Did this solve your problem?
- Select No and you will get an option “Talk to a Person“, click on it.
- Next, select your product as Windows, then Next.
- Select the issue “Devices and Drivers“.
- Now click “Schedule a Call”.
- Provide your Phone number along with the country code and date&Time, then click the confirm button to arrange a call back from Microsoft Support Team.
Microsoft Support Team will contact you as soon as possible. You can share your problem with the support team they will assist you.
This was all about how you can schedule a call from the Microsoft support team. I hope this guide is helpful for you, if you have a query, feel free to mention it below in the comment section.