Howdy, “External Storage Such as Pendrives, USB, External Hard drive, SD card are very commonly used for data transfer from one PC to another. Unfortunately When we connect these external devices from another computer such some shortcut virus inject in these external devices, When we will think about How to remove shortcut virus, What is Shortcut virus remover”.
This virus is known as Shortcut virus, Which converts every file in the shortcut. The shortcut virus is a program, which is injected through Pendrive, Hard Drive on our PC. When we used a third-party software program, then some viruses automatic inject our PC. The matter behind Shortcut virus, A shortcut virus automatic create shortcut folder on your PC and then you will confuse, Which is an original folder. Therefore, we have some method to remove shortcut virus from PC.
Remove shortcut virus from your PC, Pendrive, USB
Method#1 – By using CMD
1. First thing go to the Title bar and left click on a left side and open Command Prompt.
2. You can open command using RUN, Start > Run > type ‘cmd’
3. Now type name on the hard drive then Hit Enter……..
4. Then You will type this command “attrib f:*.* /d /s -h -r -s” then Hit enter……………. and wait, will be processed complete and exit.
Method#2 – By using shortcut virus remover tool
- Download shortcut virus remover tool Here .
- Then install software and run it.
- Then you will get a box then you will type your volume letter.
- Now Press the clean button and wait until process will be done.
- The virus will automatic clean.
“ In case shortcut virus remover tool is working, You will need to an Antivirus program, such as Quick Heal, Norton, Avast etc. Because of some virus too difficult to remove, we cannot remove manually.
How we can protect our PC through this malware……. Follow some Guidelines
- We should always use a good antivirus.
- Always update your Antivirus software.
- Never use a third-party program such as a cracked file, Patch file etc.
• Read more content :