If you’re having to face a lot of errors with the firebox browser, you should reinstall Firebox on Windows 10. Once you reinstall the Firebox browser, all the problems will vanish out.
While reinstalling the Mozilla Firebox, you can keep your data, password and as well as browser history, bookmark, and cookies. Thanks to the Mozilla Firebox team to provide us this feature.
As we all know, the older version of Firefox doesn’t have any functionality to keep the data, therefore, You must have the latest version.
If you don’t want to take any risk regarding your data, taking a backup before any attempt might be a good idea. You can easily take the backup of your Firebox profile.
Just go here: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\ Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox
Copy the profile folder and keep on the safe location.
“AppData is a hidden folder, you can directly access using the Run box, Open the run box and type AppData then enter.”
Reinstall Firebox on Windows 10 without losing data
- First of all, open the Windows 10 settings and select Apps.
- Under the Apps & Features, find the Mozilla Firebox, then select and click the uninstall button.
- Follow all the instructions to remove the Firebox completely, don’t worry, It will not delete your crucial data such as saved Password, bookmark, etc.
- Next, download the latest version of Firefox Installer from the Mozilla Firebox website.
- Run the Installer.
- Now, uncheck the “Restore default settings and remove old add-ons for optimal performance,” and then click the Re-install button.
- Wait for a while until it finishes.
Now you can use Mozilla Firefox on Windows 10 without and error.
Important: If your browser data is not restored, you can manually restore your saved data using a backup profile folder. Go to the following location (C:\Users\UserName\AppData\ Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox) and restore the backup folder.
I hope, you can use firebox browser without any error. Now be happy as your data has been restored successfully.
Related article: How to Reinstall Microsoft Edge on Windows 10