Whenever we install the Windows 10 through USB drive and forget to make a new partition before this operation. When we choose the disk while installing the Windows, then if possible, We can make partition while installing.
If you want to make Partition in Windows 10 while installing a new operating system, so you can follow this guide to complete this easy task.
However, mostly we do partition of a disk when accessing the desktop, but while installing Windows, it’s possible too.
Make Partition in Windows 10 while installing
Before any attempt, You should have a bootable Pen Drive that is ready to use, insert the Pen drive on the system and boot your system.
1. First of all, when the system starts, press the f9 key to open the Boot Menu and select your USB drive and start the Windows Setup.
2. Do all the process step by step and carefully.
3. You will be asked, “Where do you want to install Windows?”
4. Either you can select any partition whose have free space or create a new partition.
Before this attempt, you must have at least one empty partition, if don’t have, then you can delete the system partition in which Windows is already installed.
Don’t need to worry while deleting the System Partition as you are going to install new Windows.
5. Now, Select your partition and click the delete button.
6. Once you have done this, you’ll get free Unallocated space.
7. Next, click the New and enter the size of the partition in MB(Megabytes), as much as you want.
8. Now your new partition is ready, select the partition and start installing the Windows operating system.
Hopefully, This Guide is helpful, you can make Partition in Windows 10 while installing.
You should always create a new partition before installing Windows as it’s easy and more hassle-free.