In this guide, we’ll walk you through how to turn off Mouse acceleration in Windows 10. Mouse acceleration is a feature used to enhance the mouse pointer precision. It changes the mouse pointer moving rate based on the speed you are moving your mouse.
If you’re a gamer you should not use this feature as it reduces the game playing accuracy, especially with the FPP games. Mouse acceleration moves the mouse pointer not exactly based on the speed you’re moving the mouse, it tries to precision the mouse pointer.
This causes low accuracy when targeting the aim in the game. Therefore, Here’re the few steps you can follow to turn off Mouse acceleration in Windows 10.
Turn Off Mouse acceleration in Windows 10
- First of all, Click the start menu button, then select Settings to open the Windows 10 settings.
- In the settings, select Devices > Mouse.
- Under the Mouse settings, click the Additional Mouse options.
- This opens a new Mouse Properties window.
- Navigate the “Pointer Options” tab.
- Under the Motion, uncheck the Enhance pointer precision box.
- Click the Apply and then OK.
Now you can play your games without losing the exact aim target. Now, your Mouse pointer will move exactly as you move your mouse on the table.