Bluestacks provides functionality to run Android apps on Windows and Mac. Using Bluestacks emulator, you can run any Android app that you want on Windows and macOS. If you use Bluestacks emulator on your PC, definitely, there would be a question in your mind, Can we root Bluestacks on Windows?
The answer is Yes. You can root Bluestacks. In this guide, we will walk you through how to Root Bluestacks on Windows 7, 8 and 10.
How to Root Bluestacks Emulator
Root Bluestacks 2
If you are using Bluestacks 2 on your computer, you can use the KingoRoot app to root the Bluestacks emulator. Download the KingoRoot android app and install it on your Bluestacks app player.
Once the KingoRoot is installed on Bluestacks, run the app, and then click the Root. KingRoot will take some time to root Bluestacks 2 Android Emulator.
Root Bluestacks 3
Using this method, you can Root Bluestacks 3 and later version. In this method, we will use BSTweaker, this is a windows application
1. First of all, Download BSTweaker app from given link below.
Download BSTweaker – Here
BSTweaker (BlueStacksTweaker) is a Windows application that allows you to Root Bluestacks app player on Windows.
2. Once downloading is finished, Run BlueStacksTweaker on your PC as Administrator.
3. On Bluestacks Tweaker, Navigate the Helpers section and Click the Unlock(Multi) button, At this time Bluestack should not be running on PC. (In the main section click to Full Stop BS to stop Bluestacks completely on PC)
4. Once Unlock(Multi) process is done, You can run Bluestacks on Your PC.
5. Now, Go back to the Helpers section and click the Patch button, this will Root Bluestacks 3 emulator.
6. To verify it is done or not, Simply download SuperSU’s latest Android app from Play Store on the Blustacks Emulator.
7. Run the SuperSU app and do a complete setup. SuperSU is an Android application that takes your permission to verify the Root.
8. Now, Download Root Checker from Play Store and Verify Root access.
Congratulations! Root access is properly installed on this device. Now, Android will allow you to make unexpected changes that were not possible before rooting.