Bluestacks provides functionality to run Android apps on Windows and Mac. Using Bluestacks Emulator you can run any Android app that you want. As we are familiar with Android and we know there is an option present to root Android Device. But there would be a question in your mind, Can we Root Bluestacks Emulator?
Your question “How to Root Bluestacks Emulator” ends here. You can go down and start reading the Guide, using these methods you can Root Bluestacks 3 and Bluestacks 2. However, you can Root Bluestacks 2 using the KingoRoot app, but on Bluestacks you need third-party software.
How to Root Bluestacks Emulator
Root Bluestacks 2
If you use Bluestacks 2 and want to Root Bluestack 2 app player, then you don’t need to do any other thing, Here KingoRoot helps you.
Download the KingoRoot android app and install it on your Bluestacks app player to Root Bluestacks Emulator. KingoRoot will take some time to Root Bluestcks 2 Android Emulator.
Download KingoRoot Android app – Here
You can use KingoRoot app to Root Android 5.1.1 Device, you can read this guide if you’ve any problem: How to Root Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
Root Bluestacks 3
This method allows you to Root Bluestacks 3 and higher version and It is quite easy.
1. First of all, Download BSTweaker app from given link below.
Download BSTweaker – Here
BSTweaker (BlueStacksTweaker) is a Windows application that allows you to Root Bluestacks app player on Windows.
2. Once downloading is finished, Run BlueStacksTweaker on your PC as Administrator.
3. On Bluestacks Tweaker, Navigate the Helpers section and Click the Unlock(Multi) button, At this time Bluestack should not be running on PC. (In the main section click to Full Stop BS to stop Bluestacks completely on PC)
4. Once Unlock(Multi) process is done, You can run Bluestacks on Your PC.
5. Now, Go back to the Helpers section and click the Patch button, this will Root Bluestacks 3 emulator.
6. To verify it is done or not, Simply download SuperSU’s latest Android app from Play Store on the Blustacks Emulator.
7. Run the SuperSU app and do a complete setup. SuperSU is an Android application that takes your permission to verify the Root.
8. Now, Download Root Checker from Play Store and Verify Root access.
Congratulations! Root access is properly installed on this device. Now, Android will allow you to make unexpected changes that were not possible before rooting.