Android is a fully customizable changing device. Sometimes when we need to change Android experience and have bored with old Android version and want to changes after flashing new custom ROM. As we all Know, “TWRP Recovery” must have to install new custom ROM on Android Device, but thousands of people who are considering to “flash Recovery” via Fastboot, Always misguide, that “How to Install TWRP recovery” on Android device. Don’t worry, We bring a complete guide to “Install TWRP recovery” on Android, May you read below, Further.
How to Install TWRP Recovery via Fastboot Mode
Note – Device should have 50% battery and Bootloader Should be Unlocked, Read full Guide about OEM Unlocking – How to Enable OEM Unlocking
1. First of all, You need to Google USB driver to connect your device to your PC. Download Google USB driver Zip file and keep it to use after Unzip. (How to Unzip Files)
- Download Google USB Driver Zip File – Here
2. Next, Download Latest TWRP Recovery Image file to flash on Android Device.
- Download Latest Twrp Recover Img File to install twrp recovery – Here
Note – You can download your device compatible Recovery.img file easily search on the web. If you didn’t find from given the link.
3. Next, Download ADB RAR File below and keep it to use after UnRar.
- Download ADB RAR File Here – Here
4. As of now, Come back on Your PC and create New Folder on Desktop as any Name, and drop TWRP Img and ADB UnRar files Inside the folder you created.
5. Change the name of “TWRP Recovery” from XYZ to twrp.
6. Now, Open your Android Device and Go to Settings>Developer Options and Enable USB Debugging and Unlock Bootloader.
7. Once do that, Connect your Android Device to your PC via USB cable.
8. Go to device manager on your PC ( Press Win+X then open Device Manager), and Extend Other Device option and Right click on the PCI device ( Name Can be different) you got inside Other Device option and click to update driver. (Don’t allow show Hidden icons)
More Useful Content:
8. After that, Go to Browse my Computer for Driver Software>Let me pick from a list>Next>Have Disk now click to browse and go to the Google USB driver Folder you Unzipped and open android_winusb file from Driver folder. Then Click to OK.
9. Now select Android ADB Interface driver Inside Model and then Click to Next. Your driver will be installed in few seconds.
10. Once it has done, Open the folder where you dropped TWRP Recovery and ADB UnRar files.
11. Press Ctrl+F1 on your keyboard to extend Ribbon, Then Type CMD in the address bar and Hit Enter. CMD will be opened.
12. Now Type the first Command “adb reboot bootloader” and Hit the Enter button, now wait for few second and Android phone will be booted in Fastboot Mode.
|adb reboot bootloader|
13. After that go to the device manager Other Device>Android and update (Install ADB Interface Driver) Android driver via the previous method. (Look Step No.9)
14. Now go back to CMD and Type second Command “fastboot flash recovery twrp.img” and then Hit the Enter button and wait for the process has done.
|fastboot flash recovery twrp.img|
15. Once TWRP Recovery is successfully installed on your device, then type the third command “fastboot reboot” and hit the Enter button.
16. After that Device will be rebooted, once get it done. Type last command (After opening the device) “adb reboot recovery” and Hit the Enter button on Keyboard.
|adb reboot recovery|
“Now your device has booted on “TWRP Recovery” mode as you can see in Android Device and able to install custom ROM via TWRP and don’t have any question regarded “How to Install TWRP Recovery”.