Recently Asus has introduced a brand new midrange device name Zenfone Max Pro M2 as the successor of the previously launched Max Pro M1. This is the best midrange device by Asus yet with good camera hardware and 660SOc which is too good in this segment. At this price point, Asus did no compromise with the build quality and introduced GorillaGlass 6 which got the first time in this segment.
“As soon As Asus confirmed Stock Android with Zenfone Max Pro M2, Since then the people started thinking of Google Camera. And Why not, Google Camera GCAM is the really amazing camera app yet.”
In this post, I will tell you, How to Install Google Camera (GCAM) on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2. To install the GCAM on Zenfone Max Pro M2 no root required as Asus give us permission to enable Camera2API without rooting the device, Thanks to Asus.
Install Google Camera GCAM on Zenfone Max Pro M2
“Here is the Step by step Guide to install the Google Camera on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2.”
1. First of all, We have to enable Camera2API on Zenfone Max Pro M2, For it, follow few basic steps.
- Go to Settings>System>About phone.
- Tap 5 to 7 times on Build Number and Go back.
- You will get Developer Option, go inside.
- Enable USB Debugging.
2. On your PC Download and Install latest ADB Driver – Download.
3. Now Connect your device to your PC via USB cable and reboot your Device on the fastboot Mode.
“Power off your device and hold Volume Up and power button for a couple of seconds. It will boot your Device on Fastboot Mode.”
4. On your PC go to Device Manager (Using Win+X Shortcut Key) and find the Connected Asus Device and right click on it to update online, (Let search the Windows to find the best driver).
5. Once it is finished, At the Top on the Device Manager you will get new installed driver name is “Asus Android Bootloader Interface”.
6. Now Download the Latest ADB Zip Folder and extract on your Desktop using WinRAR or something else – Download.
7. Go inside the Folder and Hold the Shift Key and press right click to open the PowerShell Window.
8. Type the command .\fastboot devices to check the connected devices.
If you did not get any connected device, Make sure you successfully installed “Asus Android Bootloader Interface” driver.
9. Now type the second command .\fastboot oem enable_camera_hal3 true and hit the enter button.
10. You will get a successful message. Now hold down the Power Button to reboot the device.