As we all know, The SnapChat is widely used as a Social Media Network like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and also available in 22 languages on both Android and IOS Platforms. If you’re already the SnapChat user and wanting to Delete SnapChat Account forever. So, Here We’ve mentioned of two Easy Methods below to deactivate snapshot account temporally. You may follow step-by-step methods and Disable SnapChat account.
Delete SnapChat Account – Step-By-Step Guide
If you’ve decided to Delete Snapchat account forever. Therefore We have shared two easy methods, First – Using Snapchat Website, and Second – Using the SnapChat app.
1. First of all, Go to the SnapChat Support page from the Given Link Below.
Go Here ⇒ SnapChat Support
2. After that, You will have to Enter your Username/Email and Password, then Login.
3. Once successfully logged In, You will get a Delete Account webpage. Once more Enter your account password and continue.
4. Now You will get Account Deactivation message on Screen. That means, Your account has been Deactivated and will be completely Deleted in 30 days. As of now, You will not able to access your SnapChat account.
Read Also ⇒ How to Protect Pendrive from Viruses
In this Method, We will use the SnapChat app, and this Method is similar to Method First. Only You will have to follow a few easy steps on your SnapChat Android or IOS app.
1. Open the SnapChat app on your Android or IOS smartphone.
2. Now Go to the Your Profile>Settings>More Information>Support>My Account & Security>Account Information>Delete My Account.
3. On the Delete My Account Page, Go to the Account Portal.
4. On the Account Portal page Login to your SnapChat account using username and Password.
5. Again, It will ask for your account password, Enter your Password and Continue.
6. Now, Your Snapchat account has been deactivated and will be completely Deleted in 30 days by SnapChat customer team. They will delete all your SnapChat data in 30 days.
In future, If You would like to reactivate the account within 30 days, So you can do this manually. Just Go to the SnapChat Login page and Enter your username and Password, then It will ask to reactive SnapChat account, Click Ok, and account will be reactivated within a few seconds.