Everywhere PUBG Mobile users are increasing very quickly. Well, Do you play PUBG on your smartphone? If yes, you might also want to play the PUBG Mobile game on PC using GameLoop Emulator. If you’ve installed the GameLoop emulator on your PC, definitely a question is moving in your mind that how to copy PUBG Mobile to PC.
GameLoop is one of the best emulators out there to play the PUBG Mobile game on PC without any hassle. If you want to transfer PUBG Game from Mobile to PC, so this guide will walk you through all the steps to copy PUBG from Mobile to PC.
Copy PUBG Mobile to PC
- First of all, download and install GameLoop Emulator on your computer – Download Now.
- Once you have installed the emulator, then start the emulator and wait until the Game engine is downloading.
If the Game engine downloading doesn’t start itself, then you can directly install the PUBG. When you install PUBG, the Game engine is downloaded first, then PUBG. In case PUBG game downloading does start, you can cancel it.
- Next, go to the D:/Program Files, where the Gameloop emulator is installed. The installation directory might be E, F, or C Drive.
- Navigate to the txgameassistant > ui and find the AndroidEmulator, now right-click on this, and create a desktop shortcut by selecting Send To > Desktop.
- Go back to the Desktop Screen and click twice to the Shortcut you created to start the Android Emulator.
- Once the GamLoop android emulator is started, then press the F9 key on your keyboard to view all the installed applications.
- Next, open the Browser and search the ES File Explorer APK. You can download ES file Explorer from the Apkpure website.
- Once the downloading is finished, install the application.
- Now click the exit button and go back to the app drawer.
- Next, connect your Android phone to your PC.
- On your computer, open the File Explorer, and then navigate to the Your Android Device > Internal Storage.
- Navigate to the Android > OBB folder and copy com.tencent.ig folder, and then paste to the following location: D:/Temp/TxGameDownload/MobileGamePCShared.
- Next, download the PUBGMobile.apk and copy it to the D:/Temp/TxGameDownload/MobileGamePCShared folder.
- Go back to the GameLoop emulator and open the ES file explorer.
- Click the Internal Storage and go to the Root Directory/data/share1, and then Install the PUBG Mobile.apk.
- Hold the right-click on the com.tencent.ig folder and select the copy, then paste to the following location – Internal Storage/Android/obb. If you didn’t get the OBB folder, create first.
- Once you have done this, then you are ready to play PUBG Mobile on your computer.
Hopefully, you have successfully transferred PUBG Mobile to PC. GameLoop android emulator provides a smooth and lags free experience to the users so that users could play better.