Mouse or Touchpad is a very essential part of the computer, without using a mouse, operating the PC is not easy. If you’re a user like me and prefer to use the mouse. You don’t like the default cursor style and color, then you change your cursor on Windows 10.
Well, Windows 10 provides a variety of customization for Mouse Cursor. You can easily change mouse pointer size, color, icon style, on Windows 10. In this guide, we will walk you through how to change Cursor on Windows 10.
Change your Mouse Cursor on Windows 10
- First of all, Click the start menu button then select the settings gear icon to open the Windows 10 settings.
- In the settings, select Devices > Mouse.
- On the Mouse settings page, under the Related settings, click the Adjust mouse & cursor size.
- Here, you can change the mouse pointer size, color, and style. You can also customize the color whatever you want to use.
- To change the cursor icon on Windows 10, go back to the Mouse settings page and then click the Additional mouse options.
- This opens a new Mouse properties Window, Navigate the Pointer tab.
- Here, you can select the Scheme, then customize and change the cursor icon style. You can also click the Browse button and select the cursor from the Cursor directory.
- Click the apply button to make changes.
Now you can use your new mouse cursor on Windows 10. You might want to customize the mouse cursor again, then you can go through the following steps and customize the mouse cursor, as you want.
A number of Mouse cursor schemes are available. You can download and install if you don’t like Windows native mouse cursor icon styles.
Customize Mouse Pointer on Windows 10
Once you have downloaded, Here are the steps that you can follow to install new Cursor style.
- Unzip the folder you downloaded.
- Open the folder, and then you can install the new mouse cursor scheme with either a dark theme or a light theme.
- To install the new Cursor scheme, simply you have to right-click the install.inf file that you get inside the Cursor folder, then select the install.
- This will install the new cursor scheme on your Windows, but it will not change your cursor on Windows 10 until you change the cursor yourself.
- Now, Open the Mouse properties, and navigate the pointer tab.
- Under the Scheme click the drop-down arrow icon button to view the list of installed Cursor schemes.
- Select the scheme you installed recently, and then select the icon.
- Click the Apply button.
This is all about how to change mouse pointer on Windows 10. I hope, this guide is helpful for you, and now you can easily customize and change your cursor on Windows 10.