Microsoft had launched Windows 10 with cool Features, There are countless number of thing that you can do with Windows 10, in fact, you are deeper into windows setting, you can easily customize your settings, it’s depended on your imagination, but one of the most thing of windows 10 is, How To change Windows 10 font, we got in windows 10 that is, changed windows 10 default font, So if you have not any thought how to change windows 10 font, well , if you are willing to do, so then here is tips for How to change Windows 10 font.
Change Windows 10 Font by using Registry Editor
Windows 10 default font that is “Segoe UI”, even if you want to change it follow some steps.
• Open the search menu and search ‘Font’, Then you will see a Font folder, now open it
• This open a font folder, now choose your favorite font, which you want to make default font.
• Now open a blank notepad file, and paste the following lines in it.
Download File here change_default_system_font_in_windows_10
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
“Segoe UI (TrueType)”=””
“Segoe UI Bold (TrueType)”=””
“Segoe UI Bold Italic (TrueType)”=””
“Segoe UI Italic (TrueType)”=””
“Segoe UI Light (TrueType)”=””
“Segoe UI Semibold (TrueType)”=””
“Segoe UI Symbol (TrueType)”=””
“Segoe UI”=”Comic Sans MS”
I want to change the default font to “Comic Sans MS”, you can choose your default font, as you want to make default font.
• Now save this file by using Ctrl+S on your computer. and then change “save as type” to “All Files”.
• And also keep in mind that the name of the file that you are saving is a DefaultFont.reg
• Now open save file with a double click, then will open a box, then you will click “Yes”.
• You will get the message that tells you the registry entry has been successfully added. Now click on “ok” to finish.
• Now Restart your computer and take effect. In case if you want to back with windows 10 default font you can also change by using the same method.