Suppose your PC has a Full HD resolution display, but the screen size is set to HD resolution; definitely, you will not experience good quality on the screen. Windows will try to scale the screen size to fill all the remaining pixels on the screen if the correct screen resolution is not selected. Therefore, In this guide, we will walk you through how to resize the screen size in Windows 10.
How to Resize Screen in windows 10
- First of all, click the start menu and then select the Settings Gear icon to open the Windows 10 settings.
- In the settings, select the System settings.
- Next, select the display settings, under the display settings, you can manage all the display-related settings. Here you can scale and resize the screen size.
- Under the scale and layout, you can find the display resolution settings, click the drop-down arrow icon to view all the available screen size in px. However, Windows will automatically detect your display resolution and recommend you.
- Select the display resolution and then click the keep changes button.
You can also change the size of the text, apps, and other items using the scale settings, and scale the screen up to 175%.
If your PC uses Intel integrated graphics, you can use the Intel Graphics command center app to manage the display settings.
Using the Graphics command center app, you can have control over all display and video settings. You can manage Resolution, Refresh rate, Scale, Rotation, Color, Saturation, etc.
If Intel graphics command center app is not installed on your PC, head over to the Windows Store and install it.
In case you missed the Intel graphics command center app, then use Intel graphics properties to manage these settings easily. You can easily find the Intel graphics properties, right-click the desktop screen, and select graphics properties.
I hope, now you can easily resize the screen size in Windows 10 without any hassle.