If you’re looking for How do I Resize My Screen in windows 10? In this guide, we will walk you through all the steps to change the screen size.
You want to resize your screen size in Windows 10 because the default resolution is not perfect for the display. As if your PC has a full HD display, and the screen size is set for the HD display, you’ll experience bad quality display. Therefore, you might want to resize the screen resolution, It is quite easy to change the screen resolution in Windows 10.
How to Resize Screen in windows 10
- First of all, Either click the Start menu button and then click the Settings Gear icon or Press the Windows+I shortcut key to open the Windows 10 settings.
- In the settings, select the System settings.
- Next, select the Display settings. Under the display settings, you can manage all the display-related settings. Here you can scale and resize the screen size.
- Under the scale and layout, you can find the display resolution settings, click the drop-down arrow icon to view all the available screen size in px. Windows will automatically detect your display resolution and recommend you.
- Select the Display Resolution and then click the keep changes button.
Now, your screen is resized. You can also change the size of the text, apps, and other items using the scale settings, you can scale screen up to 175%.
Related article: How to change default font in Windows 10
If your PC is using Intel integrated graphics, then you can use the Intel Graphics command center app to manage the display settings.
Using the Graphics command center app, you can have control over all display and video settings. You can manage Resolution, Refresh rate, Scale, Rotation, Color, Saturation, etc.
If your PC doesn’t have an Intel graphics app. You can head over to the Windows Store and install the Intel Graphics Command center app.
In case, you missed the Intel Graphics app, then you can use Intel Graphics properties to manage these settings easily. You can easily find the Intel graphics properties, Right-click the desktop screen, and then select Graphics properties.
Hopefully, You’ve successfully resized screen in Windows 10.