A Windows is a good working system to enhance Knowledge of humans, Many Windows users have reported that When we work on PC then suddenly Mose course disappears. It is common problem When we upgrade new OS to Windows 10. A problem of Mouse cursor disappears inWindows 10, When it appears, When the driver is not updated. So here are two facts to solve this problem First is, Either try to enabled or else update driver. Here are guides to solve your problem manually try to follow. “Mouse disappears windows 10″
Mouse Disappears Windows 10 Fix & Solved:
1. Re-enable & change mouse settings
• First, press the Windows key and search “mouse”. Then you will appear “mouse settings” now select it by Using Up & Down arrow.
• In mouse setting, press Tab key and then, It will appear Additional Mouse option, Now select and open it by using the arrow and Enter key.
• Now press Tab key until Settings Menu not highlight, Look in Screenshot.
• Then we will use Left Arrow key to access the Device Settings, But If you have no Synaptics Touchpad driver, Then you need to download official windows driver.
• Must Read Don’t Miss
- Iobit driver booster keep updated Drivers
- PC Beasts Audio Driver for Windows 10 to enhance audio performance
• Again press Tab key to access the Enable option and Re-enable by using Enter key.
Note – If this method solves your problem then Enjoy but if not, try to follow the second method.
2. Update your Mouse Driver
Although, When Mouse driver is not updated with new OS then the same problem comes, If your driver always up to date then some such errors never seems, such as “mouse disappears windows 10″, “the cursor disappears in Windows 10”
1. Press Win+X key on your keyboard, then you will see Device Manager, open it up by using, Arrows & Enter key.
2. After that Device Manager will be open and then Hit Tab button and Come Down with Down Arrow key and select Mice Option then press Right Arrow key and go to the Snaptics touchpad and press shift+F10 after that choose update option and run online update command then you will see that your Windows is searching available driver if windows is able to finding driving, if not, then you need to download Driver update tool or else search on the web to find your PC compatible official driver.
• Most useful Driver updater tools
• Don’t Miss use free Ibobit Driver booster for lifetime – Iobit Driver Booster
“Always update your driver and get faster and better pc performance, A driver is a computer program that operates your computer and always keep secure” I hope that few guides about “mouse cursor disappear in Windows 10″ will like you.