While browsing through google chrome, firebox and Microsoft Edge sometimes we encounter the err_internet_disconnected problem in Windows 10, then we are not able to connect internet to browsing and cannot visit any site through the browser. If you just trying to connect internet and then completely fail, so here are few methods to fix such errors err_internet_disconnected.
Way to Fix err_internet_disconnected
Here are few methods integrated that will help you to fix such error in windows 10,8,7.
Method 1# Check your Internet connection
Sometimes happens, When the internet is disconnect then such errors show. Before doing anything, I suggest you that check your internet connection is working properly and try to connect other devices to the same network and ensure everything is working fine. If you get the error with the router then you can fix and try to connect internet. But If you find everything is working fine with other devices but not on a Computer. Then try to Examine your computer what is the error and try to fix using other methods.
Method 2# Check LAN settings
When LAN settings are changed automatically then errors rolled out. By modifying these setting can fix the err_internet_disconnected problem.
• Go to Control Panel and inside the control panel find Internet option and open it.
• This opens Internet properties, here locate Connection tab on the top and Go on it. After that, open LAN Settings and make sure everything is Uncheck like the screenshot.
Method 3# Clear All Browsing Data
Sometimes many cookies and cache files are stored in the browser and create multiple problems such as 404 not found, err_internet_disconnected and etc. To Fix these issues you can clear your browsing data and bring back internet connection.
• Open your browser even if anything, and press combination of Ctrl+Shift+Del on the keyboard.
• After that, a popup will open and select all following items and then clear all beginning data of your browser.
After clearing, Browser catches new Internet protocol to access DNS, and then you can use your Internet connection.
Method 4# Reinstall and Update new LAN driver
When the driver is old then such errors come to see, to fix this issues you can reinstall and update your driver, If the driver has updated, try to reinstall and if not, try to update.
• Go to Device Manager ( Press Win+R and type “devmgmt.msc” ), open network adapter and Uninstall LAN WiFi driver, “Don’t delete the driver”.
“Update Driver With IObit Driver Booster, Free” – “Iobit Driver Booster”
“After that, restart your PC, Driver will reinstall automatically on your windows. Now update your LAN Driver using Driver Updater tools“. If it working fine you don’t need to update.
Method 5# Reset Network Setting
This is one of the other methods to solve the err_internet_disconnected problem, You can reset your all Network Settings, It helps you to make all previous default settings and able to connect internet. Follow few steps to reset Network Settings.
• Open Command Prompt and run as administrator.
• Now type netsh winsock reset command and Hit Enter……….
• After few second your settings will be reset and restart your computer to finish setup.
Method 6# Diagnose WiFi Network
One of the reason err_internet_disconnected is Troubleshoot Problem, you can fix it with Run NetWork Diagnose. Follow few steps to Diagnose.
• Go to the Control Panel>Network and Internet>Network and Sharing Center>Change Adapter setting>WiFi.
• Select Network connection and click to Diagnose this Connection at the top menu.
• After few second, System will recognize Troubleshoot Problem and take your permissions to fix Network error. And after that, your connection will ready to use.