Sometimes occurs when we try to use Crack and patches folder then Antivirus temporarily block particular crack and patches files. Antivirus doesn’t Understand such files because they are causes of Viruses and annoying for Windows user. When we use crack software or else any other software, then sometimes Antivirus is completely failed to distinguish and blocks files and folder. If you are just facing the same problem with your Avast Antivirus and searching solution How to disable Avast Antivirus. Here is the easy method to Disable Avast Antivirus on Windows, Let’s do it.
How to disable Avast Antivirus on Windows
Many people ask the question that How to disable Avast Antivirus Temporarily, now follow few steps and get disable Antivirus on your Windows.
• Go to the taskbar and click on Triangle icon to show Hidden Icons. It will show you Hidden Icon, Which is running on background.
• After that, Right Click on the Avast icon and Disable permanently by Avast Shields Control.
• After doing that, it will ask you “Do you want to continue” and take your permissions to disable permanently, Simply press Yes and get disable.
• Open your Avast Antivirus and click to open Settings.
• After that, you will get few options as General, Components etc. Then Go to the Components tab and Disable all security Shield permanently, and then OK.
• Open the Task Manager (Right Click on Taskbar to open Task Manager) and go to Services and click to open Services.
• After that, Find Avast Antivirus Service, and open the properties by Right click.
• This opens Avast Service Properties, and here Click to stop button and It will be stopped in few second. And after that, Disable Startup Type and then OK.
Now your Antivirus will be disabled, You can use Crack and patches software on your computer.