Start Menu icon was no longer available on the taskbar in Windows 8, but now it is back in Windows 10. However, Start Menu was also available on the taskbar in Windows 7 but not as good as Windows 10’s start menu. Windows 10 Start Menu is quite good and more convenient.
Every feature is configured with a default setting, and Windows let you change the default setting. Start Menu and Taskbar are also configured with some default settings. If you want to change Taskbar color from Black and White to any other color. So, this guide will show you how to change Taskbar color in Windows 10.
Change Taskbar Color
- First of all, open the Windows 10 settings, and then open the personalization settings.
- Under the Personalization settings, navigate to the Colors section.
- Next, enable the option that shows you enable accent color on the Start, taskbar, and action center.
If you want to change the title bars and Windows borders color, So do enable the “Title bars and Windows borders” option.
- Now, your Taskbar color has been changed.
- To select a different color for the Taskbar, you can choose the color from the Window color catalog.
If you want to let Windows choose the color automatically, enable the “Automatically Pick Accent Color” option.
Now Windows will automatically change the color accordingly to the wallpaper you set on the desktop.
If anytime you do not want to apply color on the taskbar, start menu, and action center, then come back to the Colors settings page and disable the option “Show accent color on the start menu, taskbar, and action center.”
Hopefully, you have successfully changed the Taskbar color.