League of Legends (Known as LOL) is a multiplayer online game developed by Riot Games and Inspired by the Warcraft 3. It is available on the Both Platforms Mac and Windows. The Game Developers Christina Norman, Rob Garrett, and Steve Feak have done a decent job of make this complex game for Complex User. League of Legends is an online multiplayer game and not playable with the low internet connection, Therefore Internet connection should be as stable, and have a Decent speed. However, Few Computers programs and settings are not eligible for League of Legends game, and therefore become a cause of “Avast Blocking League of Legends Game Launcher”.
Why Avast Blocking League of Legends Game
Several Antiviruses such as Avast, Norton might be a cause of Game Setup failure Notice. Because Sometimes, These Antiviruses aren’t aware of Different Game extension files and think, They are viruses and accidentally take a decision to remove them. Antiviruses block such games that have been cracked or Modified. If you’re using the cracked version of the League of Legends, So you should remove your Antivirus program.
Fix Avast Blocking League of Legends
Some of League of Legends files are noticed as viruses by Avast, and Due to this reason. We are not able to Run League of Legends Game Launcher. Luckily, We can fix this one easily after Restore the Virus Chest Files in Avast Antivirus.
Here are few Easy Steps…………..
1. Open the Avast Antivirus on your Windows or Mac computer.
2. Go to the Protection>Virus Chest.
3. You will get some League of Legends related files, Now Select all Files and click to Restore under the Delete Button.
4. Now You can play your Game on Windows or Mac OS X without any trouble.
Another Important Setting For Windows 10 user
If you’re using Windows 10, So Windows Defender may corrupt Game files. Therefore It is crucial settings that you should do before playing the Game on your PC. Here’s How to Do.
1. Open the Windows 10 Settings and Go to the Update & Security settings.
2. Open the Windows Defender Security Center under the Windows Security tab.
3. Now Go to the Virus & Threat Protection>Virus & Threat Protection Settings>Exclusion and Add an Exclusion.
4. You can add your League of Legends game folder, And After that, Antivirus will not scan this folder.
Hopefully, Now you can play Game without any trouble. Avast will not Block League of Legends game launcher.