If you have started Auto Windows 10 ShutDown Timer on your PC but When you’re working on PC, and Windows is about to ShutDown. So obviously, You might have thought, How Do I cancel Auto ShutDown Timer. Well, In this Guide We have shared 4 Easy ways to Prevent and Cancel Auto ShutDown in Windows 10. You can Read them Below as follows.
How to Cancel Auto Shutdown in Windows 10
Method #1 Stop Auto ShutDown using CMD
1. First of all, Open the Command Prompt on your PC.
2. On the Command Prompt Type the Command shutdown -a and Hit the Enter Button.
Command: shutdown -a
3. You will get a Confirmation message on your Screen that Your Logoff is cancelled.
4. The auto ShutDown Mode has been cancelled successfully.
Method #2 Using PowerShell
1. First of all, Open the PowerShell and RUN as administrator on your PC.
2. On the PowerShell Type the Command shutdown.exe /a and Hit Enter Button.
Command: shutdown.exe /a
3. Windows will notify you that Your Logoff is cancelled.
4. Now the Auto ShutDown has been offed.
Method #3 Using RUN Box
1. First of all, Press the Windows+R Key on your Keyboard to open RUN Box.
2. On the RUN Box enter the Following Line shutdown.exe /a and Hit Enter or OK.
3. Now, You will get a Confirmation message to be ShutDown cancellation.
4. The Auto Shutdown Timer has been postponed.
Method #4 Using Notepad
This is an interesting way to Disable Auto ShutDown mode through Batch File shortcut that we will create in Notepad and then RUN on PC. On the Notepad, We will add Command line Script and save on Desktop as the .bat extension.
1. First of all, Open the Notepad on your PC.
2. On the Notepad add the Following script – shutdown.exe -a
3. Now Go to the File Menu and Click to Save File (Even you can use Ctrl+s Key To save).
4. Now Enter the File Name as AutoShutDownOff.bat and Also Select Save as Type – All Files and then Click to Save button.
File Name – AutoShutDownOff.bat
Save as Type – All Files
5. Now just RUN Your Saved Batch file on your PC.
6. You will get a Confirmation message as the Given screenshot.
I hope these Easy Methods are Really helpful for you and easy to use. Through the Notepad Method you can create Two Shortcuts, First for Start Auto ShutDown Timer, and Second For Cancel Auto ShutDown. Similarly, you can Start and Stop Auto ShutDown Timer in Windows 10 at any time……………………………..